1. "Three ways to inject your code into another process" by Robert Kuster.
2. "Remote Library" by António Feijão.
3. "PrcHelp" by Radim Picha.
4. "Windows 95 System Programming Secrets" by Matt Pietrek.
5. "Windows NT/2000 Native API Reference" by Gary Nebbett.
6. "A Crash Course on the Depths of Win32 Structured Exception Handling" by Matt Pietrek.
7. "Enumerating Windows Processes" by Alex Fedotov.
For Win9x stuff see  (99 % of the Win9x code comes from this book).
I don't know any equivalent book for NT, but two usefull books (not directly related to remote code injection) are:
- "Undocumented Windows NT" by P. Dabak, M. Borate, S. Phadke (http://www.windowsitlibrary.com/Documents/Book.cfm?DocumentID=356)
- "Microsoft Windows Internals, 4th ed." by M. Russinovich, D. Solomon
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Remote Code Injection For All Windows Versions